Fernando is an incredibly accomplished executive with over 23 years in the automotive industry. He has done it all, from parts and services all the way to complete executive operations. He is a resourceful entrepreneur who builds and leads top-performing teams on multi-million business projects. His ability to communicate, problem solve, innovate, and teach are second to none. He has held executive VP roles for fortune 500 companies, and now brings his entire suite of skills to the Transformers Institute team. If you are looking to advance your career, redefine the industry, or strike out as an entrepreneur - you can count on Fernando to bring your skills and thinking to the next level.
Accomplished executive with 15+ years’ success in business unit leadership, auto parts / services sales and marketing, and operations management in automotive industry. Resourceful entrepreneur with skills in building and leading top-performing teams on multi-million business initiatives, driving business transformation initiatives, and streamlining operational processes. Proven success in capitalizing potential business opportunities and developing sales channel while optimizing sales funnel and market penetration. An engaging communicator and bilingual (Spanish-fluent) with skills in cultivating relationships across all business sectors and building strong network of executives in diversified industries.
Areas of Expertise
- International Business Development
- Customer Experience / Account Management
- Cost Reduction & Resource Optimization
- Business Restructuring & Change Management
- Staff Recruitment & Development Program
- M&A / Business Acquisition & Integration
- Customer Acquisition & Retention
- Business Expansion & Sales Growth
- Full Spectrum of P&L Responsibility
- Brand Awareness & Positioning
- Global Operations Management
- High-Performing Team Building