Again, the Platinum groups is for shop owners who currently have a minimum of 1.2 million in annual revenue at one location and are actively working on a second location. We will focus, in great depth, on the obstacles and opportunities of the automotive industries.
You will work together with other high performers to determine how best to grow your business, and follow your vision. These groups truly are a Mastermind, calling on your fellow members experience, and our extensive research and training in the industry.
You can expect the following:
- Maximum group size of 15. This way everyone has time to present, ask questions, and discover meaningful information.
- We meet in person 4 times a year, (every quarter) in Colorado Springs, CO. This way we get to know everyone on a personal level, and can completely focus on the tasks at hand - improvement and growth.
- Meetings are 2 full days and take place in a 4 to 5 star facility where breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks are provided the first day and breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided the second day. Full day participation is required on both days. Additional attendees are $400 per meeting.
- We also meet via video conference in between every live meeting (4 times per year) so we can keep momentum. This way we can address how each of us are applying the ideas we discussed, and face new problems together.
- You have access to a scheduled 45-minute call with the Transformers coaching team every month. We can work together every step of the way, and bring you the excellence you have in your own vision for your business.
- You will also have up to 3 hours of access per year of emergency/brainstorming/problem solving calls with the Transformers coaching team. This way, if there is an immediate problem, or an opportunity you just aren't sure how to take advantage of, we are here with you.
- One ticket for owner to our 4-day Advance Service Advisor class. Every owner knows that sales training is crucial for standing out from the competition, and winning new customers. Our training is designed to give you a standard process that proves excellence, and is completely reliable. Once you have taken the course, we will provide you 2 tickets for managers or service advisors so that they can understand the lessons you have learned, and how to apply them. The Advanced Service Advisor Course is offered multiple times per year.
- One ticket for owner to our 2-day Emotional Intelligence: The Pathway to Great Leadership class (space is limited). Leadership isn't just about technical knowledge, it's about understanding people, and understanding yourself. This course can make the difference between a team that grows together, or falls apart.
- Access to "The Most Important 7-inches" and "Build Your Business, Unleash Your Dreams" video series.
- Access to private “members only” SLACK channel, so that you can communicate with group members on the fly.