Gold Memberships are for leaders owners, or trusted executives, of automotive repair businesses doing at least 1 million in annual revenue, with the desire to grow their business at least 10% annually.
We will work with you, and other excellent business candidates selected for your Gold group, to bring your business to the next level. Using experience, research, and collaboration, our members thrive with the lessons found in every group.
You can expect the following:
- Maximum group size of 15. This way everyone can present, ask questions, and discover new technique and information.
- We meet in person 4 times a year, (every quarter) in Colorado Springs, CO. This way we get to know everyone on a personal level, and can completely focus on the tasks at hand - improvement and growth.
- Meetings are 2 full days at the Transformers HQ, or a suitable hotel venue. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks are provided the first day and breakfast, lunch, and snacks are provided the second day. Full day participation is required on both days. Additional attendees are $250 per meeting.
- We also meet via video conference every month between meetings (8 times per year) so we can keep momentum and rapid communication.
- You will also have up to 3 hours of access per year of emergency/brainstorming/problem solving calls with the Transformers coaching team. This way, if there is an immediate problem, or an opportunity you just aren't sure how to take advantage of, we are here with you.
- Member can attend our 4-day Advance Service Advisor class. Every owner knows that sales training is crucial for standing out from the competition, and winning new customers. Our training is designed to give you a standard process that proves excellence, and is completely reliable (held 6 times per year).
- Member can attend our 2-day Emotional Intelligence: The Pathway to Great Leadership class (space is limited). Leadership isn't just about technical knowledge, it's about understanding people, and understanding yourself. This course can make the difference between a team that grows together, or falls apart.
- Access to online video series “The most important 7-inches” and "Build Your Business, Unleash Your Dreams" video series.
- Access to private “members only” SLACK channel to communicate with other members on the fly.